Almond-Crusted Chicken Salad(Serves 12 — Prep 30 min. — Cook 30 min.)
- 1 And 1⁄2 Large Bag Of Frozen Chicken Breast Tenders (About 33)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 5 Eggs
- 5 Tbsp. Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2 Cups All-purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
- 4 Cups Smoked Almonds, Finely Chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 6-8 Cups Spring Mix Salad Greens
- 4 Oranges/clementines, Peeled And Cut Into Segments
- 1⁄2 Cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce 1⁄2 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp. Honey
- 4 Tbsp. White Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tsp. Freshly Grated Orange Peel
Orange Teriyaki Honey Dressing
Whisk Together Teriyaki Sauce, Olive Oil, Honey, Vinegar, And Orange Peel.
Season chicken tenders with pepper. Beat egg with teriyaki sauce in shallow bowl until well blended. Place flour in shallow dish. Combine Panko bread crumbs and almonds in another shallow dish.
Dust both sides of chicken with flour, then dip into egg mixture and finally coat with almond mixture.
In 12-inch skillet, heat 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is full with chicken breasts, time each side for 3 minutes.
Turn and finish on the other side for 3 minutes, totalling 6 minutes per skillet of chicken. Remove from grease and place in warming drawer on rack.
Divide salad greens among dinner plates. Arrange chicken and orange segments on greens. Serve with Orange-Teriyaki-Honey Dressing.